www.wirelessboss.com this is a volume comparison test of the blu studio x, blu studio 6.0 and blu energy please adjust your volume as this is raw audio feed that maybe very loud thank you for watching and see you guys next time.
Friday, 5 August 2016
Thursday, 4 August 2016
r1 is on and loading os r1: main menu browsing connected devices usb disk not recognized yet bluray rip folders on usb disk r1 detects bluray folders and shows video preview playing a bd rip info button on remote control pressed r1 shows audio tracks on bd rip
r1 shows available subtitles on bd rip r1 "simple menu" selecting additional material on bd rip playing additional material on bd rip r1 recognizes a bd.iso and shows video preview r1 playing a bd.iso file r1 "simple menu" on bd.iso r1 shows chapters on bd.iso additional material on bd.iso
r1 recognizes a dvd.iso and shows video preview r1 plays dvd.iso and supports original menus r1 can change mode directly: movies, pictures, music r1 firmware 184.108.40.206 fullhdperu.com
Wednesday, 3 August 2016
(laughing) (yelling) - alright, let's fix the camera. so today we're drivingto the stay on main hotel or as it was formallyknown, the cecil hotel, as part of an ongoingseries where i tell this guy true crime stories andtoday, we have the privilege of actually going there because it's in la and this place happensto be the site of one
of the most bizarremysteries i've ever read. alright, so we're in our hotel room now, i guess it's time to tell this story - [brent] in a giantred chair that's shaped like a hand. (laughs) - [ryan] so on january 26th,2013, twenty-one year old canadian tourist elisa lam checked into the cecil hotel in downtown los angeles.
on february 19th, eighteendays from the last time she was seen, elisa lam's body was found naked and floating in a fourfoot by eight foot water tank on the roof of the cecilhotel where she was staying. - [brent] this sounds horrible. - [ryan] you want toknow what it was that led to her discovery? - [brent] uh... - [ryan] it was hotelguests complaining about
the low water pressure from the hotel. - [brent] nice. - [ryan] one couple afterthe fact reported that the water would come outblack before normalizing and that it had a bad taste,but didn't complain at the time because they thoughtthat was normal for la. - are you gonna drink the water? - no i'm not gonna drink the water. no, don't drink that, come on man.
- cheers. - [ryan] you're a savage. - tastes clean. - i mean, it has been three years. it tastes just like water butit's too much for me to bear. i can't. plus, there's like this weirdfucking water pipe thing going on up here. another interesting pieceof info is from a statement
from the hotel manager,and apparently when elisa checked into the hotel, she was originally in a hostel-style shared room, but later was moved to her own privateroom due to complaints from her roommates of odd behavior. it turns out the lasttime she was seen was actually on surveillancefootage from the hotel elevator. i'm gonna show you the key points of it. - [brent] show me there's footage?
- [ryan] yeah, what you'reabout to see is, i don't know. - [brent] i don't wantto see, is there dead? i don't want to see anything. - [ryan] no, no, no, no, it's weird. i'll tell you that, it's weird. all right, so this isthe surveillance footage from the elevator. this is the last time she was seen. so that's her.
- [brent] but why is she... it like looks like she'shiding, i'm not sure what. - [ryan] it looks likesomeone was chasing her. but i feel like you wouldn'tget out of the elevator if someone was chasing you. i mean, she appears to bemoving her hands in like a really weird, inhuman way. - [brent] how has theelevator doors not closed yet? - [ryan] i have no idea.
it almost looks likeshe's talking to somebody right now, right? does it not look likeshe's talking to somebody directly in front of her? - [brent] yeah. i mean, not directly in frontof her, down the hall, but. i mean there's no one infront of her so, yeah, okay. - [ryan] that's the video. - [brent] point one, that'sstrange, i'll give you that.
- [ryan] that's super strange, right? - [brent] but that doesn'treally give us any information. - [ryan] i mean, it givesyou some theories though. one of which was she wason hallucinogens or drunk, and while elisa was in factbipolar, and reportedly took four different medicationsfor that disorder, this theory that she wason hallucinogens or drunk was quickly rebuked by the fact that her toxicology test resultscame back with nothing
in her system that could havecontributed to her death. - [brent] yea, but, if she'sbipolar, just right there, that could explain why she was doing that. - [ryan] it's possible. - [ryan] another theory wasthat she was actually murdered, but the autopsy showed no visible signs of trauma on her body. so if evidence suggeststhat it wasn't foul play and that it wasn't drugs,many wonder what could
have led elisa to actuallyclimb in the tank herself and that's a good questionbecause nobody knows even how she got up there. i mean, in fact, to get tothe roof, elisa would have to either a, climb up the fire escape, and there is three at the hotel, but you'd have to goout a window to do that. - [brent] mm-hmm. - [ryan] b, go through alocked rooftop door that would
set off an alarm if opened andno alarm was heard that day. - [brent] mm. - [ryan] once she even got upthere, which, at this point, after seeing that video, ithink it's highly unlikely she was able to do thatbut okay, fair enough, she got up there somehow, she would have to get on the tank platform,climb up a ten foot ladder, open a twenty poundlid, get into the tank, and somehow close thefucking lid after she got
in and then you like also gotto remember she was naked, so that means she either tookher clothes off before or-- - [brent] were the clothes never found? - [ryan] the clothes werefound in the tank, so she must have taken theclothes off in the tank. - [brent] or they were thrown in. - [ryan] or they werethrown in, exactly, yeah. this whole scenario to me is fishy. - [brent] yeah, definitely fishy.
- [ryan] for her to havedone that all herself. another popular theory,and you're not gonna like this but i haveto say it, is a ghost. if you look at the video,it appears as if elisa's talking to someone rightoutside the elevator, which has led some onthe internet to believe that she is talking tothe ghost of serial killer richard ramirez who wasconvicted of thirteen murders and stayed in the cecilhotel from 1984 to 1985.
it's also worth noting thatramirez was a known satanist. - [brent] absolutely not. - [ryan] so you're saying youdon't even think there's even a little bit of apossibility that this place is a little hauntedand it can drive people to do some crazy shit. - [brent] to me, it'sbasically like saying so you don't believe there'seven a little possibility that the spaghetti monsterdid this, you know--
- [ryan] there's no recordedhistory of a spaghetti monster. i don't know where you're getting that. - [brent] show me the scientificjournal in which they've posted all these ghost studies. - [ryan] there is footage ofthings moving on their own. - [brent] footage is not science. - [ryan] well there's no one that's like, "i'm gonna be a ghost scientist". - [brent] why not?
- [ryan] because that's a weird-- - [brent] there's footage. - [ryan] just think of thattitle on a business card, that's weird. i'm a ghost scientist. - [ryan] and that's reallyjust the tip of the iceberg for the cecil. it also played home toaustrian serial killer jack unterweger in 1991,
was the site of anunsolved murder in 1964, and was also, according tosome, one of the last places the black dahlia was seen alive. and, to pile it on even more,there have been numerous accounts of people who havejumped to their death from the roof of the cecil to thepoint where longtime residents refer to the hotel as the suicide. - [brent] if anything, thatgoes against the ghost theory because there's already recordedhistory of it being easy
for people to get uponto the roof, therefore, it must have been easy forher to get up onto the roof. - [ryan] lemme check to seeif it's actually the roof or if it's just jumping. - [ryan] oh, okay, nowyou're changing your story because it doesn't fit. your designed ghost story package. you see, you can't just-- - [ryan] i'm gonna check.
- [brent] change the facts in order to-- - [ryan] i'm gonna serveyou up a fresh truth pancake right now. we'll see how you like it, hold on. - [brent] i do like pancakes. - [ryan] jumped to theirdeaths from the building. never says the roof. - [brent] hmm. - [ryan] authoritiesultimately ruled elisa's death
was accidental drowning. - [brent] i'm just feelingbad for the family who's, people are brick, like-- - [ryan] and that's exactlywhat my next point was gonna be. - [ryan] is like, lost in allthe madness is the family. - [brent] yes. - [ryan] who also actuallyfiled a wrongful death lawsuit against the hotel - [brent] good.
- [ryan] which was eventually dismissed. - [brent] what? - [ryan] but, like i said before, the real tragedy is to the family.
Tuesday, 2 August 2016
you've never seen a chinese smartphone withthis much polish before. the xiaomi mi 5 is hands down the best chinese smartphone i'veever used. so the mi 5 has a beautiful, premium design.it feels really good in your hand. it feels like something way more expensive. it hasa fantastic aluminum and glass design. it's about $305 which is half the cost ofan iphone or a galaxy s7, which is ridiculously insane the screen is a 5.1 inch display. it's a fullhd display, so not quite as sharp as the samsung galaxy s7, but it's still pretty damn good.and it's really really bright. the phone's really fast. it's got the latestqualcomm snapdragon 820 processor. performance has been really fantastic. you can play 3dgames with it, and it won't overheat. you
can run multiple apps and the performancedoesn't lag at all. so really no qualms with the performance. below the screen there's a fingerprint sensor.it works pretty quickly. you just press down on it and the screen will unlock. and in mytests, it's actually faster than the iphone 6s. the mi 5 runs android 6.0 marshmallow butit's also got xiaomi's custom skin, which is called miui 7 - it's their latest version.and as you can see, it actually looks a lot like ios. and that's no surprise, consideringthe phone is inspired by the iphone. on the bottom of the phone is the brand newusb type-c port. it's reversible, so you can flip it in any orientation.
on the front of the phone is a 4 mp cameraand it's pretty decent. the goofiest feature on the front facing camera is this kind ofage detector. and it tells you how old you are, or tries to guess how old you are andalso tells you whether you're a male or female. so right now it says i am 26 and i'm a male.so, a little bit younger than i actually am. on the back you've got a 16mp camera withdual led flash and four axis optical image stabilization. pictures look pretty good.they're a little bit saturated. but they don't look too bad. they're not as good as the iphone'sor the galaxy s7's, but not bad for a $300 phone i can't say i've ever liked a chinese phoneas much as the mi 5. it's just too bad you can't buy one in the u.s. and even if youcould, it won't work on lte. but if it is
available in your region, yes. buy it. it'sgot it all.
Monday, 1 August 2016
here's how to find and use a boostmobile promo code so here i am on the boost mobile page and during the first step of check out andthe cart page you'll see this little place that says got apromo code so instead of doing a searching goingthrough google i'm going to use this free tool called promofly that actually going to just bring us allthe promo codes for boost mobile and let us choose which one we want. so here i've clicked it and there you go, in just a second its brought us a couple of different codes i look at this earlier say no this onesgonna work. i click it
i apply the code and just like that you've saved fifty dollars on your cellphone now because boost mobile's promo codesare very specific to individual cell phones it's really important use promoflyright when you get in to boost mobile so that you can see it which headsethave available promo codes. now the samemethod works in over 5,000 sites so whether you're looking for a new cellphone or clothes or anything else this is a reallyfast and easy way to
make sure you're getting the best andmost recent promo codes wherever your shopping and you can get from a fight for free at getpromofly.com when you're there just scrolldown and click this big get promofly button it takes a couple minutes to sign up andthen drag and drop the promofly button on your webbrowser give it a click and you're ready to start saving so ihope you enjoy this and let me know what you think